Thursday 19 January 2017

I’m not a perfect girl – Selly Galley

Selorm Galley-Fiawoo whose nickname is Selly and also known as Selly Galley has shared beautiful photos of her on her Instagram and confessed that she’s not perfect.

The talented actress and TV host stated that she is not perfect as she has some weaknesses and imperfections even she can be clumsy but despite all these imperfections, she embraces herself.
Selly Galley says that nobody can be perfect but we can improve ourselves and that imperfections are beautiful.
See her photo below and also read what she wrote:
“I am not a perfect girl 
My hair doesn’t always stay in place , my nails are not always done , I can be quite clumsy at times but I embrace it all šŸ˜Š . We will never be perfect but we can be better . Imperfections are beautiful 
Source: ghanalive.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment